Expired BullGuard Internet Security 12 Free 6 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

camym

Thread author
Jun 21, 2011
Visit:

http://www.mostiwant.com/blog/bullguard-internet-security-12-free-6-months-serial-license-key/

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Doesn't this suite use a lot in resources?

Dashke

Level 1
Feb 3, 2012
Hi there,
Please note that BullGuard does not rely only on the BitDefender's scanning engine.
We are also using a second scanning engine (mostly for Behavioral and On Access detection) and 3 sets of definitions, from which one is "home made".
The Safe Browsing and Spamfilter plugins include technologies from several world leaders in those fields, such as Commtouch ( adopted by Google and many others).
The Firewall module is created by Agnitum, and it is also used by Comodo and Kaspersky, whilst the Vulnerability scanner (the ex Inspector) was developed with Secunia.
As a conclusion, BullGuard Internet Security uses the best technologies available for each plugin in order to provide the ultimate protection.

Hope this answers you question :)

Cheers!

Link

Well, gonna give it a try definitely!
P.S. Huh, Comodo and Kaspersky are using Agnitum's firewall module? That is awesome, I like Agnitum even more now! :)

D

Deleted member 178

Dashke said:
The Firewall module is created by Agnitum, and it is also used by Comodo and Kaspersky, whilst the Vulnerability scanner (the ex Inspector) was developed with Secunia.
As a conclusion, BullGuard Internet Security uses the best technologies available for each plugin in order to provide the ultimate protection

Link

P.S. Huh, Comodo and Kaspersky are using Agnitum's firewall module? That is awesome, I like Agnitum even more now! :)

False, comodo and Kaspersky don't use any Agnitium technology.

I checked on Comodo forum and Languy and HeffeD confirm it.

check the Partners list : https://www.agnitum.com/about/partners.php

The moderator of bullguard is ready to say everything to promote his product...

D

Deleted member 178

if Agnitium aka Outpost was used by CIS, i will know it ^^

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
LOL, what a joke. Only AVG and server editions of Quickheal use Agnitum Outpost firewall technology.

P

Plexx

BG didn't use much resources according to my tests and the review. But then again, it depends on the system.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
False, comodo and Kaspersky don't use any Agnitium technology.

I checked on Comodo forum and Languy and HeffeD confirm it.

check the Partners list : https://www.agnitum.com/about/partners.php

The moderator of bullguard is ready to say everything to promote his product...

Not to mention that Egemen (Lead developer of CIS) and Melih (Comodo's CEO) have also said this isn't true.

Egemen said:
Hi guys,

As our mods pointed out COMODO Firewall is developed by us. We do not use any 3rd party security components anywhere.

Egemen

Melih said:
I hope they will remove this erroneous entry from their forum. I am sure its just an innocent mistake.

Edit: The erroneous statement by the Bullguard moderator has been removed. :)

D

Deleted member 178

HeffeD said:
Edit: The erroneous statement by the Bullguard moderator has been removed. :)

Good Job :D

I was quite surprised and suspicious when i read this, long time i used CFW since v3.5 and i never heard of that. But i preferred check first on Comodo Forum before replying to the Bullguard's moderator.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.