Expired Bullguard Internet Security - 90 days free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/373-bullguard-internet-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
Follow the steps to activate 3 months trial :)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Bullguard Internet Security

A free license for the comprehensive antivirus BullGuard Internet Security for 90 days. Protect your computer from all kinds of viruses and network attacks.

BullGuard Internet Security, a comprehensive antivirus, relies on a modern behavioral detection system that protects against all types of infections and zero-day attacks while preventing ransomware. In addition to anti-virus protection , you will also get the functionality of parental control , backup and accelerator for games.

Components of Bullguard Internet Security Antivirus
  • Powerful antivirus, anti ransomware, anti spyware and anti spam.
  • A two-way firewall ( firewall ) will protect against hacker attacks.
  • Advanced machine learning and behavioral engine.
  • Vulnerability scanner to prevent exploits.
  • Backup and parental controls.
  • PC Tune Up - Improving computer performance.
  • Secure Browser is a secure web browser.
  • Accelerator games (Game Booster).

Antivirus Setup

How to get Bullguard Internet Security for 90 days
Just download Bullguard Internet Security (in English) and complete the installation by creating a new account.

Supported systems : Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista (32 or 64-bit)

Account creation

Use the comprehensive Bullguard Internet Security antivirus for three months for free.

basic settings

Bullguard Internet Security License Features
  • Provided for one computer.
  • Possibilities of updating to future versions.
  • Non-commercial use only.
  • Free tech support is missing.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Bullguard is quoted pretty well on an AV test
Almost all AV products are looking not bad at all there, so everyone should be more doubtful about all these reports by official organisations!

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Almost all AV products are looking not bad at all there, so everyone should be more doubtful about all these reports by official organisations!

Ahnlab , G data , Malwarebytes premium , Microworld eScan , Pc matic , Protected net , ... don't have good results .

Its n
Ahnlab , G data , Malwarebytes premium , Microworld eScan , Pc matic , Protected net , ... don't have good results .

AV-Test and AV-Comparatives are the most reliable AV testing institutions at the moment. There is also VB100% and AMTSO, but they don't make as comprehensive tests from my experience.

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
BullGuard Internet Security 2020 for Windows - 3 months free:
BullGuard Internet Security 2020 для Windows – на 3 месяца бесплатно
OR
90 Days Special Installer (Online)
http://download.bullguard.com/BullGuardDownloader_microsoftlpdefault.exe

Terms of Offer:
  • A 3-month trial version is provided for home (personal) use only.
  • The license expires from the moment it is received - product installation.
  • You get free updates during the license term.
  • There is no free technical support.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Just looking at the screenshot, why don't we get options on install to have the modules we want, on this for example on Bullguard: - I don't need or will ever want: Parental Controls, Game Booster, Backup, VPN, PC-Tuneup - Usually if you opt for the lesser version you get no firewall - G-Data goes someway to giving choice. otherwise it just clutters up on Bullguard a not good to start with GUI (I also have contempt for the Bullguard icon) :)

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Actually I was provided with a link to get Bullguard 1 year free (as a complimentary free subscription) but I don't know if it is ethical to share it here because it is sent to customers who already paid for bullguard.

Just looking at the screenshot, why don't we get options on install to have the modules we want, on this for example on Bullguard: - I don't need or will ever want: Parental Controls, Game Booster, Backup, VPN, PC-Tuneup - Usually if you opt for the lesser version you get no firewall - G-Data goes someway to giving choice. otherwise it just clutters up on Bullguard a not good to start with GUI (I also have contempt for the Bullguard icon) :)
In fact, I disable them all. I don't use them. But you're right; giving us the choice is much better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.