BullGuard Premium Protection Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
Whether you like it or not, your personal data is already online! Think of all the special moments you’re sharing on social networks and the purchases you’re making online; think about how schools, medical centres and financial institutions are storing and centralizing data. Even though these changes bring great advantages, their downside is you’re no longer in full control of your own personal data, which makes it more vulnerable to identity thieves and hackers – remember the hack attacks on LinkedIn and Twitter that put at risk millions of users’ credentials? At the same time, social networking sites have become the new playground for children. But the dangers threatening children’s safety today are just as real as years ago. They have not disappeared. They’re only harder to spot: malware, cyberstalkers, cyberbullies.

With these developments in mind, we've created BullGuard Premium Protection – the solution that effectively secures not only PCs, but online identities as well.

The Ultimate In Identity and Social Media Protection

BullGuard Premium Protection comes with 24/7 online monitoring services to help you protect your personal and financial information from identity thieves, and your children from ill-intended strangers:

MORE INFO

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

What is your opinion about Bullguard? Good or bad?

Have a nice day!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Some users stated that its performance does very well even Bitdefender Engine is attached. Technical support isn't a problem for them too.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

Thanks jamescv7 but it's heavy on system? In av-comp tests seems to be heavy.

Have a nice day!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Paul.R said:
Hi!

Have a nice day!

I couldn't tell but same like other security suites that have bit numerous processes running either idle or busy mode.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I have used Bullguard on my laptop and found it to be very light!:)

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Paul.R said:
Hi!

Have a nice day!

Light as a feather here on Win 8 64 bit and working like a charm.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!
Thanks. I install Bullguard IS 2013, I like this software.
Bullguard use:
-HTTP/HTTPS scanner-Commtouch Enterprise;
-SpamFilter-Commtouch Enterprise;
-Firewall-Agnitum (Outpost);
-Engine 1 Signatures-BitDefender;
-Vulnerability-Scanner-Secunia;
-Behavioral engine-Novashield.

Have a nice day!

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Just to note:"Identity Protection is only available for US and UK residents"!

Identity Protection. Don’t let your information fall into the wrong hands.
BullGuard scans the entire web for your usernames, email and postal addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, and more. Whenever one of your registered details is made public online, we immediately alert you via email and SMS, and provide you with advice on what to do next.
Identity Protection is only available for US and UK residents.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Bull guard has one small hiccup. It always needs internet to check your license key for the program to work. Suppose a malicious software cuts of your internet and forces you to reboot and you have no internet at that time, bullgaurd cant check its license and it wont function or remove the virus. So its a big waste of time and money.
I confirmed this with bullgaurd support too.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Same as other security companies like Kaspersky which needs to enter for a server to received a valid license even trial version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.