Bunifu Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
KIS is whining about self signed cert. no normal AV uses a self signed SSL cert..

VeeekTor

Level 5
Verified
May 16, 2017
Well. I don't believe the people who live in huts built the pyramids, and I'm not sure they can build a good AV....Sorry.

Reactions: Fritz

VeeekTor

Level 5
Verified
May 16, 2017
Also here are the 2 comments on the youtube video: (edited the bad words cuz I know you guys are Extra sensitive here)

Tumelo Baloyi1 year ago

your shi--- anti virus not only is it insecure but its method for detection is just wrong how the fu-- do you use md5 to identify viruses a polymorphic virus can bypass that no problem a simple eof injection will bypass that also and you are using c# for it and your anti dissasembly methods do not work lol what a joke and oh no integrated firewall and your anti virus does not even run in kernel mode which means you simply made a shi--- software and labeled it secure disgraceful

Munir Njiru3 years ago

If i can get a copy i would like to confirm your review that hackers cannot bypass it as i really do bypass alot of proprietary antiviruses during my assessments.... this might give you tips on bettering the product :) Good work though

Reactions: Fritz and mekelek

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I would not trust it. I have several ways of verifying a legitimate software and this one did not pass 2:

Is it listed on Softpedia?
No.

Is the homepage broken?
Yes. If it can not even build a webpage in 4 years (broken links, no comparison of versions), how can I trust it to build AV, which would work without BSOD, etc?

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
UeMu9ZN.png

Can anyone tell me the difference between the student edition and the internet cafe edition, apart from the order the features are listed? :p
Is the latter one targeted to bartenders or what? ;)
Not to speak about the fact you wouldn't be protected anymore when you come home after a night drinking when using the last one. :p

Last edited:

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Eh, I'll pass. But, it's good to see that there are antivirus companies in Africa. Some day they will get there. But at least it's a start.

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
OK so i install it but the link that is provided in the website is damaged and i fund another one
....Bunifu Antivirus – Free | Bunifu Antivirus
It seems that the av detect Eicar.test file but crashes every time that detect it :D have fun to try it :D

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    21.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 396
  • Captureasd.PNG
    Captureasd.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 352
  • Captured.PNG
    Captured.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 425
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.