Bunyip783's Configuration (Updated)

I

illumination

Have to agree, looks good.. Have basically the same config, different second opinion scanner, plus a few more extensions on FF..
Eset is quite light, and quite capable.

bunyip783

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 1, 2011
Having problems with ESET again -_____-. Don't know if I should just go back to Windows Defender or look at something else. Kind of gotten use to using a suite, though.

bunyip783

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 1, 2011
Problems with a particular hosting service. Don't wanna say much more than that. It would be as easy as adding it to exceptions but it's not something I really like doing.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
If you are getting away from ESET try CIS 6 Premium. It is free, and if you are willing to tweak it the way Jack has his tweaked, it is very capable, and will not slow your boot time or make your PC experience a sluggish one. Set heuristics to "high". Should probably keep HIPS in learning mode for at least a month if you are going to operate HIPS at paranoid mode. Or you can just run it in safe mode and forget the training phase.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.