Bye

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
I have got an email just right now which confirm me a job for which I had applied>I will now have to settle abroad for my work and don't have that much of time to be online.
So I am just started to say goodbye to all and I have a good time here.

I will not able to logging again.

Thanks

P

Plexx

Well mate, congratulations! Wish you the best of luck!

Take it easy!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
:( I have only been here a short time but you will be missed.I wish you the best of luck in your new job and remember you always have friends here.Best wishes and stay safe :)

McLovin

Level 78
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Good luck to what comes to you in the future :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
All the best in your journey(s)! :D Good luck

Z

ZeroDay

Congratulations on the job and all the very best you will be missed.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I wish you well sir. Godspeed. Have a good time with your pursuits and take good care of yourself. Remember that we all appreciate you. Never forget it. It is something you can reflect upon.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I'm glad the hear that you got the job you wanted, you will be missed here.
I hope everything works out great for you. Good Luck.:D

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Congrats on getting a job abroad. Wishing you the very best on your adventures ahead! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.