Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Very nice config!
The only thing I can think of changing is removing TuneUp Utilities and adding CCleaner.
Consider one or two different on demand scanners such as Emsisisoft Emergency Kit ,Hitmanpro,etc.
Thanks for sharing your config :)

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
Tune Up is not the best choice...pls don't use any registry cleaner. CCleaner for data cleaning is okay.
All other tools are just placebo. More power and speed -> upgrade your hardware

Reactions: aragornnnn

OTMS

Level 1
Verified
Jan 29, 2015
Tune Up is not the best choice...pls don't use any registry cleaner. CCleaner for data cleaning is okay.
All other tools are just placebo. More power and speed -> upgrade your hardware

That's true,but there is some tweak's that can make the computer run faster and with higher fps for gaming and etc..

Anyway,great config!
consider replace TuneUp with Advanced system care,as it have great tools!
and you can also add CCleaner.

Reactions: aragornnnn

Rengar

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Nice config dude. You can add HTTPS Everywhere to Chrome. Also you can replace Tune Up Utilities with CCleaner and Auslogisc Disk Defrag
:)

Reactions: aragornnnn and OTMS

aragornnnn

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 18, 2016
Good config, all i can think off is adding HTTPS Everywhere and a additional on-demand scanner :)

Reactions: JM Safe

César9000

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions. I am aware that Tune Up Utilities is obsolete, I did not know Advanced System Care or Emsisoft Emergency Kit, I will give them a try. Regarding Ccleaner, I already had it, I forgot to comment it, I will edit the configuration. I will also add HTTPS Everywhere to Chrome.

Thanks again :)

César9000

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 16, 2016
Following your recommendations, I have updated my security configuration.
Many thanks to all for your suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.