Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Modern Warfare 3 will hit store shelves just in time for the holiday shopping season this November, according to news obtained and released by Kotaku. According to the blog, “multiple sources” have confirmed that the game will be released on November 8th, 2011 and will pick up where Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 left off, completely changing the way people perceive the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare shooter franchise.

[attachment=244]

Read more

Attachments

• sandman_face_detail_01.jpg
    sandman_face_detail_01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 555

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Old news, been out for a while :p

Recommended watch:

Modern Warfare 3 | Massive Leak Part 1 of 5

Modern Warfare 3 | Massive Leak Part 2 of 5: Campaign

Modern Warfare 3 | Massive Leak Part 3 of 5: Multiplayer

Modern Warfare 3 | Massive Leak Part 4 of 5: Co-op Mode

Modern Warfare 3 | Massive Leak Part 5 of 5: Customization

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Surprise! MW3 Gameplay Revealed, starts at 0:55.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Been playing COD since version 2...but I only like the COD's from Infinity Ward .......
COD Modern Warfare 1 and 2 were awesome( with +1 for the first one) and MW 3 looks good also.... :D

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
I doubt MW3 will run on my crap laptop, but if it's really interesting, I'll try it on my other PC. I haven't played that many CoD games, only V2 and Black Ops.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I also have all the COD series from the very first one to the latest one Black Ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.