thank

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Simple answer, no.

As a general rule, running 2 Antivirus software is NOT recommended, this is also explained in their FAQ.

Can two antivirus software run on my computer at the same time?
It is not recommended to run two antivirus software at the same time. Instead of better protection, there will always be capability error and low performance of PC as well. Therefore, it is recommended to uninstall other antivirus software before installing Baidu Antivirus.

http://antivirus.baidu.com/en/qna.php

obada321

Thread author
Nov 1, 2012
Earth said:
Simple answer, no.

As a general rule, running 2 Antivirus software is NOT recommended, this is also explained in their FAQ.

Can two antivirus software run on my computer at the same time?
It is not recommended to run two antivirus software at the same time. Instead of better protection, there will always be capability error and low performance of PC as well. Therefore, it is recommended to uninstall other antivirus software before installing Baidu Antivirus.

http://antivirus.baidu.com/en/qna.php

thank you very much

ok

I have another question can I put comodo firewall + baidu antivirus

and

what the better and lighter comodo firewall 5 or 6

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You may try Comodo Firewall with Baidu Antivirus, and you can work out a verdict if you like the combination or not.

No comment regarding version numbers for Comodo Firewall, although -generally- latest release(s) should be used.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Baidu AV like other software, generally have basic components so its capable to be alongside of Comodo Firewall or etc.

ESS in different way is a full blown suite which combined all its features including Firewall.

Comodo 5 have few features which isn't included; unlike version 6 with Auto Sandbox, Behavior Blocker, Cloud Scanner and many more.

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
If you want to slow down ur Pc, then Plz you have..... But You dont need that av.!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Agreed with Earth's first post. It's not the best idea to have 2 AV's running at the same time, unless your name is Umbra. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.