Can I use a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vostoklab

Level 1
Thread author
May 24, 2016
I am from venezuela ( :D ), i have question, MT is open here very slowly I do't know why?o_O
can I use vpn service to enter here? or I must login with my real ip?

Reactions: DJ Panda

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I am from venezuela ( :D ), i have question, MT is open here very slowly I do't know why?o_O
can I use vpn service to enter here? or I must login with my real ip?
Hello,
The only restriction that we have regarding a VPN is when entering a giveaway that we organize. So, you can use a VPN, however please temporarily disable it when replying to a thread from this forum: MalwareTips Giveaways

vostoklab

Level 1
Thread author
May 24, 2016
Hello,
The only restriction that we have regarding a VPN is when entering a giveaway that we organize. So, you can use a VPN, however please temporarily disable it when replying to a thread from this forum: MalwareTips Giveaways
han,thank you admin, u mean if i want join giveaway i must disable my vpn ok ok.
btw:my vpn software is cyberghost to connect here, I see many of CG ip (I think from Jacksonville,usa) will banned from MalwareTips, if I use them I got banned?

Reactions: DJ Panda

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
han,thank you admin, u mean if i want join giveaway i must disable my vpn ok ok.
btw:my vpn software is cyberghost to connect here, I see many of CG ip (I think from Jacksonville,usa) will banned from MalwareTips, if I use them I got banned?
We very rarely ban an IP, so you should not be affected by this. Even if a CyberGhost IP would get banned, you account will still have no issues, as the ban would be per IP and not per account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.