Advice Request Can I use Audacity to improve my mic quality on my laptop?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Mary1990

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 22, 2019
Can I use Audacity to improve my mic quality on my laptop? will this improve the quality of my voice like no echo or no disturbance?

itsmejerry04

Jan 2, 2019
Unfortunately, the answer is "maybe a little bit." The quality of mics that come with laptops is usually so poor that no matter what editor you use (like Audacity) the result is usually less than satisfactory. Consider investing in a USB headset with a microphone and position the microphone properly (not directly in front of the mouth).

Reactions: brambedkar59

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.