How are you

I want ask

Can I put East nod 32 with comodo firewall

If I put with does make problem

Does anyone best than comodo to use with nod32

Thanks

P

Plexx

Its a known combo, but ensure to exclude COMODO firewall from ESET.

Also, ensure you either use COMODO's Defense + or ESET HIPS.

To exclude COMODO CFP.EXE and CMDAGENT.EXE (Umbra, correct me if I am missing something), please open ESET, go to advanced settings, and under Real Time protection, select exclusions and add the EXE's.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have used Eset Nod32 antivirus & Comodo firewall in the past and it is a great combo although I prefer Eset Nod 32 antivirus & Zone Alarm firewall.

D

Deleted member 178

Biozfear said:
To exclude COMODO CFP.EXE and CMDAGENT.EXE (Umbra, correct me if I am missing something), please open ESET, go to advanced settings, and under Real Time protection, select exclusions and add the EXE's.

Correct (at least for CIS v5), also ESET running processes must be excluded in CIS.

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Actually using that combo now in a Win 7 x32 pc. See image attached. I have CIS's D+ so I disabled Eset NOD32's HIPS. Same excluded here. Added Comodo
D+ settings>Execution Control>Execution,

C:\Program Files\ESET
C:\Program Data\ESET

Working fine here.

P

Plexx

Here is the step by step to exclude ESET in Comodo D+.

Since I no longer have ESET Installed, I used the red 5 studio as an example (R5 is the developer of FireFall which is an online game).

7x9SO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.