Not open for further replies.

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
This is the error i get after some time at a window restart. This has happened to me 3-4 times this week.

Untitled.jpg

I do a restart as stated in the error, and everything is fine. No error prompt then.
Is this a bug? What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: XxX Legolas XxX

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I just rebooted.

VoodooShield service is set to Automatic (delayed start). And in the event logs, VoodooShield reported that the service started successfully. Then why this error window?

UPDATE: Maybe i am reading too much into it. If no other user is having this problem then, it is not VS's fault, i guess. I will reinstall VS & report back as requested in the error window.

Last edited:

shukla44

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Maybe the issue appeared as the service was delayed to start. I think you should remove the service from delayed start items and set it to start automatically with windows.

Do you use VS? What is your setting at default? 'Cause i haven't changed the service startup of VS, so i am hoping that is it's default setting.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hi there, i use VoodooShield as well and i did get that error before. In my case, it occured when i couldn't access to the internet. When my internet died, i rebooted and automatically i saw that message. I suggest you take a look if your firewall isn't blocking internet access to VS and add it to exclusions to any other security software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.