cant connect internet after using adwcleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdwaka

Thread author
Oct 17, 2015
heĺlo, i just run an adwcleaner that i just run it on my laptlp and working prpely removing all virus in my browser than after i ran it on my pc i get a problem that i cant conneect to the internet. first i think it bcs of the ip conflict.so i just setting up the ip to another ip, but when i check it to the details i just sse 2 ip address which is ip before i set it up and ip after i set it up. it says it is connected to the internet but when itry to use on the browser but it still cant connected to the internet. theni try to renew ip from thecmd that i read it on internet,it cant, i forget what the console says. than i try to use zoek that i found it onthis forum.but it still cant connected.than i try to uninstall the ethernet driver and i restarted but it still in the problem. so than i make this thread to find ahelp for fixing my problem. tx for helping
i just uploaded the frst file and maybe someone could help me.tx

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Addition.txt
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.