Can't Find This Anywhere...AhnLab

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
I want to download the newest version. V9.

I can't find it anywhere.

If You go to Ahnlabs site, it has it listed, but no download trial links or "buy now" tabs.

You can find V8, but it doesn't work with Win 10.

Do you guys have any links for download?

Thanks in advance.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I want to download the newest version. V9.

I can't find it anywhere.

If You go to Ahnlabs site, it has it listed, but no download trial links or "buy now" tabs.

You can find V8, but it doesn't work with Win 10.

Do you guys have any links for download?

Thanks in advance.
I don't know if this may help you:
설치파일 | AhnLab

It's in Korean but you can use google translate and it clearly shows V9 downloads!:)

And:
V3 Internet Security 9.0 | AhnLab

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
AhnLab v9 is for enterprise users. For home users they have V3 Lite and V3 365 Clinic. V3 Lite is free, but will only install on a PC with Korean language. On the other hand V3 365 Clinic can be used outside Korea, and installs in English. You need to sign up for an account to be able to use it, which I did a long time ago using Google Translate.

It costs around US $35 for a year's subscription.

I last tested it at the start of year. I did not use it for long as there was a conflict with Comodo Programs Manager which was causing BSOD's. I did observe the following. Boot time increased by 30 seconds. There is no option to not automatically quarantine files, but you can whitelist files when restoring them from quarantine. When I first tested it two years ago, the detection rate was not very good, but it did have proactive protection.

On their website, they also list PC Doctor, which is a remote support service to fix PC problems.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
AhnLab v9 is for enterprise users. For home users they have V3 Lite and V3 365 Clinic. V3 Lite is free, but will only install on a PC with Korean language. On the other hand V3 365 Clinic can be used outside Korea, and installs in English. You need to sign up for an account to be able to use it, which I did a long time ago using Google Translate.

It costs around US $35 for a year's subscription.

I last tested it at the start of year. I did not use it for long as there was a conflict with Comodo Programs Manager which was causing BSOD's. I did observe the following. Boot time increased by 30 seconds. There is no option to not automatically quarantine files, but you can whitelist files when restoring them from quarantine. When I first tested it two years ago, the detection rate was not very good, but it did have proactive protection.

On their website, they also list PC Doctor, which is a remote support service to fix PC problems.

Thank You very informative. I would have never garnered all that info on my own.. That signing in for an account seems to pose a problem with google translate.

Reactions: Venustus

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Thank You very informative. I would have never garnered all that info on my own.. That signing in for an account seems to pose a problem with google translate.
You're welcome. If you use a Chrome based browser, it will be able to translate the registration page, so it won't be too much of a hassle to sign up for an account if you want to.

Reactions: Venustus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.