Can't Remove OneSafe PC Cleaner

AlanF00

Thread author
Sep 25, 2019
This OneSafe PC Cleaner appeared a few days ago on my Windows 10 machine. It keeps popping up annoying messages on the desktop, which I have to close each time. It sometimes pops up a new tab to its home page OneSafe PC Cleaner in Avast Secure Browser.

I've tried to get rid of it by running an Avast virus scan, Malwarebytes, HitmanPro, Zemana (but it would not install), and Emsisoft. After running Malwarebytes the first time, the others pronounced my system fault free, as did Malwarebytes a 2nd time.

Most of the popups contain the URL "mixloads.com". No clue where that came from. Some popups contain "Avast Secure Browser" but nothing about what to do with it.

I was not able to find an "attach" button for the report files from Malwarebytes and Farbar, so I used the button Insert -> Text. Hopefully this uploaded the files.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.