• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
The only "con" is that You don't have any Image System Backup solution, nor run data backup of important data to external devices with any software, so temporally tagged as Caution, apart from that it's a secure config.

Thanks for sharing :)

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
I have learned (badly) that you should always have a backup. I currently (paranoid mode ON) have my documents, photos, etc. synchronized in Mega. On an external disk an ISO weekly from my system and on another partition a daily incremental copy.
I can't forget that not having a backup did me miss the photos of my wedding and my wedding trip. it is best to schedule a backup when your computer is turned on but you are not using it. (dinner time, when you go to work, etc.) thus, without any effort on your part, you will have your system protected.

@frogboy has shown you two excellent solutions. If you want a giveaway from another reliable backup, you can find it here . Use google translate or similar, because the page is in German

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.