Solved Casino site pop-ups

Hello,


FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.

    2873ryc.png

  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please attach report into your next reply.
 
Hi again. After having browsed a bit further I have only noticed it on the site mangatown.com. After going to the facebook page of said site I found that others are experiencing the same error.
With that I'd like to say thank you for your time and take care!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top