Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

L

LabZero

I suggest you add CCleaner and PrivaZer for privacy and system optimization.
It is very important a system backup and recovery solution : Paragon B&R 2014 is free an very useful.

Reactions: scot

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
No infection is great!! I would suggest adding some on demand scanner(s),some type of back up solution and maybe another browser

Reactions: scot

Amiral7224

Level 1
Mar 3, 2015
Great Config, nothing more reliable than doing something yourself.I would switch from Internet Explorer and go towards Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and look for privacy addons such as HTTPS Everywhere or AdBlock Plus.Welcome to MT

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Common sense is yet a good thing but for safety checking only then there's nothing wrong to check for any symptoms for preventive measures. ;)

Reactions: LabZero and scot

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.