CCleaner 5.00.5050

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

I don't like the interface... even if its the same thing with a new UI It's still ruined for me.
People worry to much about looks..

"off topic, but yet not",
I owned a 1966 Ford Truck at one time, it was the ugliest thing you have ever seen, but that truck ran like a champ. We had a blizzard one year, temps dropped real low, and of all the vehicles down my block "new vehicles included" would not start, except my old 66' was the only one that would start that day, faithful till the end it was.

"back on topic" Much like Ccleaner above, been using it for some time now, and it just works, has never caused a problem, so i could care less how it looks, i only see it when i run it to clean every once in a while.

Y

yigido

People worry to much about looks..

"off topic, but yet not",
I owned a 1966 Ford Truck at one time, it was the ugliest thing you have ever seen, but that truck ran like a champ. We had a blizzard one year, temps dropped real low, and all of all the vehicles down my block "new vehicles included" my old 66' was the only one that would start that day, faithful till the end it was.

"back on topic" Much like Ccleaner above, been using it for some time now, and it just works, has never caused a problem, so i could care less how it looks, i only see it when i run it to clean every once in a while.
Good example and good explanation :D

arsenaloyal

Level 3
Verified
Aug 6, 2012
"New and improved UI" ? In your dreams piriform! Seems they forgot the age old saying " don't try to fix something unless its broken".

Reactions: YuanJiawj

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It really is a terrible UI :D Maybe they will make it a bit more pleasing in the future.However it would be a shame to not use such a good stable program based upon the UI or not mentioning the Pros of the program when mentioning the terrible UI

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Seems like a bug on Windows 10 TP (probably it is not officially supported yet). But main features works very well, no issues or errors. And I like this new UI. :)

Screenshot of possible bug (PS. there is no "top-bar" on Windows 7):

Untitled.png

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: Ali80

SkyLambert

Nov 16, 2014
GUI too big for a little laptop. Have to move taskbar to the side of the screen to access the bottom. Also the icons/checkmarks are blurry. Hope they fix that in the next update. It's kind of annoying, but it still works.

Edit Dec 2:

Just put an ssd in laptop and reinstalled windows. I don't know what's different, but now ui fits and is crystal clear.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxygen

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Works excellent (even faster to open and close), but looks less then great... the UI is a bit transparent in it's lightly soft pastel colors... also BIGGER in size with large square boxes. It now has a more Windows 8+ tablet/phone look, which isn't my cup of tea, but at least it still works like CCleaner! :)

I notice it looks just like Wise Care 365's newer version, another ugly UI. Oh well!

Reactions: Rus Anca
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.