AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Changelog:
----------------------
v5.41.6446 (13 Mar 2018)
UI
- NEW! Cleaning results now displayed as a Cleaning Summary (Free and Professional versions only)
- NEW! Product tips to help users discover less visible features
- NEW! Fresh, clean Upgrade page design

Browser Cleaning
- Edge/Internet Explorer: Fixed cleaning of cookie and icon file types on Windows 10 (thanks alhazred & Judesman for reporting this via our forum!)

Localization
- Added improved Estonian translations (thanks to our volunteer translator ProPaan!)

Technology
- Added support for Sciter: a lightweight, embeddable HTML/CSS/script engine for modern UI development

----------------------

Source: CCleaner - Version History
Download: CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Last edited by a moderator:

darko999

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2014
Yep. I remember ESET used to flagg Ccleaner installer as Google toolbar heh. I don't know if it stills that way today.

Reactions: spaceoctopus

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
upload_2018-3-13_19-54-3.png

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

ok this is weird. I own a lifetime pro lic and was never notified it was expired. it seems to still work and update but when I look at about after this latest update I get expired. Maybe it is time to change afterall
ScreenHunter_90 Mar. 13 17.02.jpg

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.