Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download.

Link

D

Deleted member 178

System Ninja is a good complement to Ccleaner and it include CCEnhancer.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
CCleaner so far, Is the most effective and safest System Cleanup Utility I've used in my computing life. I had no problems with it and I'm looking forward to the improvements that Piriform might bring up.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
CCleaner is really up to date (to make the product better) even on their September 26, 2011 update, they add Windows 8 support for the future.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Yeah, they're really on top of updates, which is partly what makes the software such a pleasure to use.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Good review.:)

CCleaner has more control over what you want to remove compared to others.
It is the safest cleaner for Windows. CCEnhancer is an excellent addition if you have those extra programs installed, if not then it doesn't do much better than CCleaner's default list.

I have tried other cleaners and they tend to delete things that I want to keep.

Thanks.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For version 4, Ccleaner have the Pro version but pretty much same at all only system and browsing monitor included; still its same and better free cleaner nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.