Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I would like to suggest creating system images, other than that it looks good to me. ;) Incase malware attacks or system crashes.

Thanks for sharing your config with us here at MT. ;)

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Things look great! You may turn off either WD or ZAM from real-time.
One well known bypass of CFW is when a malicious file is classified as "trusted"/clean by Cloud Lookup (very less chances though). Internet is needed for lookup and Zemana also needs an internet connection for real-time protection.
So if you prefer ZAM more than WD, you can disable WD and keep ZAM premium in real-time (eg.use case as stated above).
If you ever want to encrypt your cloud storage, you can try Boxcryptor basic.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Malware buster! Full system images are very important like @frogboy mentioned. Keep a fresh one around in case the drive goes or the OS gets corrupted with a settings conflict etc.

Reactions: hd35 and cenobide

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Great config. Zemana is not needed, though. If I were you, I would not renew its Premium license and just use the free on demand scanning sometimes.

Reactions: cenobide
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.