Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Hello everyone,

After some research on the internet, I've just came across a program called 'Cezurity Antivirus Scanner'. You can find it on http://www.cezurity.com/en/products/scanner. According to the web page, it isn't a realtime scanner, but it can be used to perform a scan of your system just like MBAM free or Hitman Pro. It seems that it is using it's own engine, which is able to detect many kinds of malware and viruses, such as Trojans, Rootkits, Backdoors, Spyware... They also claim that it can detect unknown zero-day malware with it's cloud. Has anyone ever heard of this program, because i didn't find many information about it. Also it is still in beta.

This Russian company is also working on another application called 'Cezurity Cube', which seems to be a full internet security suite (AV, Firewall and other protection layers), but it's still under development. (http://www.cezurity.com/en/products/cube).

Does anyone know something about the effectiveness of the application, or is someone able to test it?

Here are some screenshots of the application:
cezurity_scanneren_01.png
cezurity_scanneren_03.png

kev216

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
I like the clean UI :D
I like it too. It is a bit windows 8 style and I don't see any annoying ad. Hopefully it performs as good as it looks! If anyone already has some test results, don't hesitate to post them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.