Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
its not a security question, so I hope its ok posting this issue to see if people know an answer or at least cn tell me if its a generic Windows 10 O/S issue, and not just my computer.

When I go into the Groove Music app and right click on a music file and choose 'Edit Info' and am taken to the Edit Album Info panel, I find I can change all the info apart from the Album cover.

When I click on the 'pencil' icon in the album cover placeholder, it comes up with the choose image panel fine, and I can choose an image, but when I click on the image, I just get the busy symbol (circle rotating), eventually this time out, and the image is not updated (or changed).. The other tags seem fine, and I can update those and save, its just the 'Album cover' one that is giving the problem. I used 300 x 300 pixel art which is the size they recommend, and have tried jpg and png formats. neither is accepted.

If someone can help, or at least confirm whether this is a problem that occurs on everyone's machine, or just mine it would be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.