Changing Email Domain Hosting

ErzCrz

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Hi. A bit of a random one here. I'm looking at changing my email hosting as the package we have is getting expensive at £8 a month. As we're just using it for emails these days, I'm looking at swapping to my domain register who does email hosting at nearly 1/4 the price.

What's the best way to migrate over the emails? Currently, we just use a couple of accounts for our domain both of which are currently setup as IMAP. Obviously, we'd have to setup the new account first before we do anything but is it the case that you click and drag them over between the two accounts?

Any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Chees,
Erz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.