Changing to Avast combining with Comodo firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
RE: Changing to Avast combing with Comodo firewall

Jack said:
Dieselman@Shoutbox Comodo and Avast conflict http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=76946.0

Seems like this guy was using CIS..and not Comodo Firewall.....

@elliot .....I know that you use Comodo Firewall and Avast 6 .. any problems? what did you disable?
None visible, but I didn't install the Behaviour shield, IM shield or the Email shield since they'd just be adding to resource usage without any real use, and I don't want to waste CPU and RAM.
It has been a little while since I booted into windows, Ubuntu is more than enough.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Jack is right from that guy he have AV,D+ and sandbox and definitely they will conflict together when the AV of comodo is installed. When he have Avast free AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.