ChatGPT comes for NPR

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
It’s been pretty slow in the audio world for the past few weeks — except when it comes to AI, which seems to be progressing at a clip. Today, ChatGPT comes to radio, NPR {National Public Radio} employees prepare for layoffs, and Spotify expands its audiobook business. Last month, NPR CEO John Lansing announced that the network would lay off 10 percent of its workforce to cover an expected $30 million budget shortfall this year. This is the week final decisions are expected to come down, and employees are bracing for the cuts. Many have taken to Twitter to garner support for their colleagues, while others implored public radio fans to donate to their local stations.

monkeylove

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014

Sample:

Reactions: vtqhtr413

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

Sample:

I am a super listener of NPR and would be crushed if the reporters and program hosts whom I have come to know and love, were replaced by Chatbots. I edited the title to better reflect the content of the article.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.