Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Source: http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/18/technology/mobile/apple-iphone-5c/
Apple UK: http://store.apple.com/uk/buy-iphone/iphone5c
The 8 GB edition will only be available in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia and China, Apple told CNNMoney.
In England, the 8 GB version was selling for £429, ($711), slightly cheaper than the 16 GB version, which sells for £469, or $778. Customers in England are unable to purchase a subsidized iPhone from Apple.

Still expensive for not a lot of phone.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks Huracan, we all need to save even a little for a rainy day.:)
I used to believe I might be the only person on my block (..or could it be the entire planet?) whom did not have a cellular phone. Now I do have a cell, & it seems I'm still lagging behind joining the members of the global smart phone community. As I type this from a borrowed keyboard that still works with our soon to be defunct Windows XP SP 3 I'm thinking: "Thank goodness my membership with MalwareTips won't be expiring any time soon!":D & "Maybe I'd better jump on that ESET 7 Giveaway before it's upgraded to 8!";):p

Last edited:
Reactions: Venustus

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Do you own an iPhone 5C? NO.
I'll most likely receive it as a hand me down when they are on the cusp of becoming obsolete!:p Then I'll link it with my Google account, using XP, and the phones will be cheaper then too!:D (I'm j/k here);)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.