Expired ChicaPC-Shield PRO (based on Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
Wow, just activated malwarebytes, and its working, can anyone tell me about this serial number validity?? is it 1 year validity??

WalterWolf

Level 3
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Wow, just activated malwarebytes, and its working, can anyone tell me about this serial number validity?? is it 1 year validity??

- This is a lifetime license for 1 user to version 1.75.0.1300.
- is NOT covered by free technical support
- it is not available on the ability to upgrade to future versions
- Program intended for personal use only

Reactions: tapoo

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
^^ not available for upgrade to future versions?? :(
i already got a message thrice that "you might be using pirated serial, please buy original", but MBAM Pro working fine !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
i already got a message thrice that "you might be using pirated serial, please buy original", but MBAM Pro working fine !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I got this messege for Mbam :( I just installed chicapc and the license works fine .

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
That's good to know, but it really doesn't make a difference which products you use only the GUI's are different.

Thanks. :D
I noticed a small difference in memory consumption:
ChicaPC-Shield
www.setmefreepc.blogspot.com_003.png

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.setmefreepc.blogspot.com_004.png

Reactions: Exterminator

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am a little skeptical of ChicaPC.I am sure that MBAM Blacklisted those keys once it got around that they were activating MBAM Pro.
That is the same message as if you entered a serial for MBAM Pro that has been leaked and passed around.
If you really want the Pro version of MBAM it's not hard to find a serial that works.
I use it only as an On Demand Scanner so I'm thinking I will just stick with MBAM which I can trust

logo.png

BOCA RATON, FL — March 28, 2011 —ChicaLogic® (www.chicalogic.com), a leading provider of technology solutions that are intuitively created and designed with a woman’s needs and workflow in mind, today announced the release of ChicaPC-Shield™, a free anti-malware solution designed to protect PCs from malware attacks typically found on social networking sites and other websites that cater to women. ChicaPC-Shield™ can detect malware, isolate the threat and purge it from Windows-based PCs and laptops in minutes

“Malwarebytes is pleased to collaborate with ChicaLogic® on its latest software offering, ChicaPC-Shield™,” said Malwarebytes Founder and CEO, Marcin Kleczynski. “Anti-virus programs and firewalls are not enough to protect computers from malicious attacks. Users need a dedicated anti-malware software program. ChicaPC-Shield™ has been developed to provide critical protection from the latest malware threats and intrusions.”

There is no mention made anywhere other than on ChicaPC That Malwarebytes are collaborating with ChicaPC

Looking over their affiliate program makes me wonder a bit also.

And here is their Partner store (No MBAM): http://www.chicalogic.com/partner-store

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowave

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
I instaled ChicaPC and Mbam just to test license. I have a lifetime license with upgrade for Mbam, but Mbam I use only for Demand Scanner and not on real time protection. Thank you for documentation.

Reactions: Littlebits

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
my personal view is that its better to stick with MBAM, because its trusted, i dont think anyone here heard about ChicaPC bofore....

apaul

Level 2
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
It was working nice but now receiveing message "you might be using pirated serial, please buy original" :( :confused: :eek:

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
I got this messege for Mbam :( I just installed chicapc and the license works fine .
Today I was surprised! :rolleyes: After a few updates for Mbam, I have not got respective message and is correctly activated. ;):D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
my personal view is that its better to stick with MBAM, because its trusted, i dont think anyone here heard about ChicaPC bofore....
ChicaPC is well known program being around the similar forums and sharing sites for some time. It just wasn't commented here a lot.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.