Child Exploitation & Assassins For Hire On The Deep Web

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
Eh, I've never, ever been redirected to anything like that, even on TOR. Hell, on TOR with scripting off it's even easier to stay away from the bad stuff. So I have to respectfully disagree there. On a properly configured TOR, you don't find anything you weren't intentionally looking for.

D

Deleted member 178

Do you really think a legitimate group like that is going to call itself "C'thulhu" and advertise itself even on TOR? Do you think that if there are real assassin groups advertising on there that the damned FBI, Interpol and God knows who all else doesn't already know about it?

exactly what i meant in my precedent post. full of scammers, hackers and pedophiles mostly; if you know how to dodge them, deep web is not much different than surface web.

and about assassins , i put a big ROFL , if you want an assassin , just go to the nearest junkies' place in your town and pay a dude for cheap...
real criminal organizations doesn't advertise themselves with a monster's name taken from a lovecraft's novel...

this article is full of cliche.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Eh, I've never, ever been redirected to anything like that, even on TOR. Hell, on TOR with scripting off it's even easier to stay away from the bad stuff. So I have to respectfully disagree there. On a properly configured TOR, you don't find anything you weren't intentionally looking for.
I know many people who have!;)
Nevertheless, I agree that properly configured TOR should provide a reasonable amount of safety!:)

exactly what i meant in my precedent post. full of scammers, hackers and pedophiles mostly; if you know how to dodge them, deep web is not much different than surface web.

and about assassins , i put a big ROFL , if you want an assassin , just go to the nearest junkies' place in your town and pay a dude for cheap...
real criminal organizations doesn't advertise themselves with a monster's name taken from a lovecraft's novel...

Yeah, probably an undercover cop!!:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frogboy

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015

I just find it difficult to get over a well-known, well-respected security company putting out this kind of article. But yep, I completely agree, assassins are but a hushed conversation in your local bar away. Next they'll be talking about Ndrangheta, lol.

I know many people who have!;)
Nevertheless, I agree that properly configured TOR should provide a reasonable amount of safety!:)

I can't even fathom how you come across CP by accident on TOR, unless of course the research article was on CP and it had links to it..in which case both the person doing the article and the person clicking the links have the combined IQ of a handful of pebbles. On the clearnet, it's actually pretty easy to get sent to a site like that if you're already surfing some of the shadier TGP places.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
When it comes to transaction part then surely no one can manage to pay unless willingly or desperated.

For example (based on fact I've read for kinds of sites on deep web); a hire website for 'hitman'; the prices are stated.

5,000 EUD for Europe countries
10,000 EUD for outside Europe countries

+ Very high 5 digits price to kill an individual which vary from ranks.

Now the problem here, its already like almost a half a million to pay and sometimes scammers may use that instruments.

Logic: In deep web, usually very complicated process especially in terms of buying. Sometimes they prefer bitcoin. Unlike the legitimate one which you don't have any worries and faster process.

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I can't even fathom how you come across CP by accident on TOR, unless of course the research article was on CP and it had links to it..in which case both the person doing the article and the person clicking the links have the combined IQ of a handful of pebbles. On the clearnet, it's actually pretty easy to get sent to a site like that if you're already surfing some of the shadier TGP places.

Lets just say, it is possible!!;)

Reactions: frogboy

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
*** @Umbra & @BoraMurdar , professional killers and ex-ninjas offer various services***

Contact us a malwaretips.com/Dark-Alley/enemy-help/enemy-removal-assistance/post-your-contract/

:D

(if some idiots want to be scammed , i'm in ^^)
LaughingThunderbirds.gif

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
There are a lot of seedy,sick & deranged people in this world and I imagine they all have to get together somewhere.They sure aren't going to meet up and chat,share ideas,share pics or do anything illegal on Facebook running cyberghost.
The deep,dark,underground,or whatever you want to call it, web is full of pedophiles,rapists,sexual deviants of all flavors and a place to get anything you want.If you don't think it exists talk to someone in law enforcement who trolls there.Just like the surface web there are those there scamming and duping people also.
If you have to go there for anonymity or out of paranoia that big brother is out to get you have at it but I will take my chances that the FBI,NSA or whoever could care less what I an doing on the surface web.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.