On Sale! Christmas Gift got Adguard User

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Christmas gifts for Adguard users
Purchase Adguard Standard or Premium license and get Emsisoft Anti-Malware for free!

KPB3Ssz.png

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Still need someone to try that and see if it works (pay in RUB and get EAM free).

Coincidentally EAM also offering same thing: Buy Emsisoft, free Adguard.

Reactions: Shran

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
Can confirm paying RUB works... I selected a 1 year Adguard license, paid 199 RUB (about $2.90) and got a 1 year Emsisoft key as well :)

EDIT: Key MUST be activated before March, 2016

Reactions: CMLew

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Thanks! It is a very nice deal to have considering Lifetime License is very afforable + EAM for free.

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
Well in my case, it only cost about $3 because I bought a 1 year adguard license, not a lifetime because I already have 7 lifetime licenses :D

I'm not even going to use the 1 year license (because of the lifetime ones I have)... I only got it to see if EAM was included if you paid with RUB... so I'm out about $3 for a wasted 1 year adguard license that I'm not going to use but got EAM for $3 instead of 40 :D

EDIT: If anyone is interested in a 1 year adguard license... PM me :p

Reactions: CMLew

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Well in my case, it only cost about $3 because I bought a 1 year adguard license, not a lifetime because I already have 7 lifetime licenses :D

I'm not even going to use the 1 year license (because of the lifetime ones I have)... I only got it to see if EAM was included if you paid with RUB... so I'm out about $3 for a wasted 1 year adguard license that I'm not going to use but got EAM for $3 instead of 40 :D

That's Cheeky!! :D
But that's what I thought too. Wondered should I buy this and keep EAM license for renewal (don't know if the period will stacked). I just activate it ytd.

Reactions: Hangtooth and Shran

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
That's Cheeky!! :D
But that's what I thought too. Wondered should I buy this and keep EAM license for renewal (don't know if the period will stacked). I just activate it ytd.

It won't extend the days on an existing activation, it is meant for activation on new devices (check the email I screenshoted). Also it must be activated before March of 2016 (so basically 2 months from now or so)

It won't extend the days on an existing activation, it is meant for activation on new devices (check the email I screenshoted). Also it must be activated before March of 2016 (so basically 2 months from now or so)
I emailed Emsisoft support to see if they would merge the license with my current one. I'll update you on the outcome.

I emailed Emsisoft support to see if they would merge the license with my current one. I'll update you on the outcome.
Emsisoft support was not able to merge my keys; but they were able to set the expiration date to activate my new key to December. My current key expires in October so it works out great! :)

5iX1CvL.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.