Product name
CIS + BITDEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FREE
Pros
  • Excelente

elite

Level 1
Apr 26, 2013
elite if you get infected with this config it will be a surprise:p:D
I hope this config isn't heavy on system;)

tonibalas there is always a risk to get infected by a 0day vulneravility ,the config is heavy on memory not in cpu i configured the other antivirus to scan on execution and the main av is comodo, this reduce the access time (i have 24 go of ram and a dual ssd )

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Actually CIS is really a good complete suite even though you add a companion AV, surely all alerts will be immediately enforced by comodo features and another AV (like Bitdefender) may shown an error that cannot removed a threat due to another process was used.

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Bitdefender free is one of the best for an user who know nothing. no pupops what todo, no renew licens or something. again so much hate on an exellent free av for no reason. But i would change CIS to CF only. scan 2 times the same file is useless. but with an dual sdd and unlimit of ram u can just keep this combi.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Your posts need to improve as sometimes I cannot make out what your trying to say. You do not need Bitdefender free with Comodo Internet Security 8 have you not heard of AV conflicts and problems that arise from that?

Reactions: tonibalas

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Your posts need to improve as sometimes I cannot make out what your trying to say. You do not need Bitdefender free with Comodo Internet Security 8 have you not heard of AV conflicts and problems that arise from that?
Sure some avs may not realy perform well when use it at the same time or give u error,bluescreens etc. But that dont mean cis is not compatible with bd free. i used the combo 1 year ago without any conflicts. if the user like this combi, he can stick with it there is no problem.

R

rocky

I did the best I could, sorry it didn't meet your standards. My posts won't be a problem here again!

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Hi Rocky:

Sorry for the above post, I just had a 5yr old patient die last night so was quite upset.

so sorry to hear that....condolence.

8Z4eadk.png

Then the child opened its eyes, and looked up into the angel's beautiful face, which beamed with happiness, and at the same moment they were in heaven, where joy and bliss reigned. The child received wings like the other angel, and they flew about together, hand in hand. -- By Hans Christian Andersen

Last edited:

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Bitdefender free has improved a lot since early 2014. :) Yes you can delete from quarentine now, or restore items fine, it wont delete your stuff.

Just make a sign up name with an email, or your functions are limited to quick scans and 30 days of use.

If there's any problems or it doesn't work for ya, you can uninstall it, no charge. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sr. Normal

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.