Expired CIS Pro (new package) free for 1 year!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well CIS Pro have only add like technical support.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Well CIS Pro have only add like technical support.

so..? why their do giveaway for this product..? :p
useless.. right?
:)
hmm..
what you think about new release new CIS version?

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I don't know the reason why Melih gives that package for one year

Also the new release version comes on most fixes so you can try to test it.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
I don't know the reason why Melih gives that package for one year

Also the new release version comes on most fixes so you can try to test it.

tomorrow or couple days again.. i'll test it :)
maybe monday :p

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Comodo pro has some other feature such has Trustconnect (you can get this for free as well), (CB will be included) Online Backup 10GB (the free version gives 1/2GB) if I am not wrong, Comodo Dragon will be included and you get so called technical support. BUT it's the same CIS that we all know of.

the big plus is TrusteConnect and maybe the support.

Regards,
Valentin N

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Valentin N said:
Comodo pro has some other feature such has Trustconnect (you can get this for free as well), (CB will be included) Online Backup 10GB (the free version gives 1/2GB) if I am not wrong, Comodo Dragon will be included and you get so called technical support. BUT it's the same CIS that we all know of.

the big plus is TrusteConnect and maybe the support.

Regards,
Valentin N

you want use it..??

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yes but its better to have a CIS which is free in AV,FIrewall & Sandbox at all.

Really even Comodo Dragon will included if that's yes then that's the first time that a package will have product own browser included.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I see that some people have problems with the new CIS 5.4 (network problems to be more specific) so it's wise to wait or to try in on Wmware to see if things are going good their or on a old computer. And for those that have many programs installed, that CIS doesn't know of, please wait for the pop ups to come.

Regards,
Valentin N

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.