Not open for further replies.

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Hi guys
I am planning to switch to this configuration.What would be your advises?
Mentioning i have a 2 years license for Voodoo Shield,courtesy of them and MalwareTips.(y)
For online browsers protection,would be ok if i install some Bitdefender or Avira extensions?

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroDay

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I think it's better to use only one of them
VS or CF alone would be fine. Using both will generate a lot of popups, which can be annoying
VS seems to cause less conflict than CF but CF has a great firewall and a sandbox

you can use Avira browser safety and norton safe web together
don't use Bitdefender because it's rubbish
Poll - [Updated 23/3/18] Browser extension comparison: Malwares and Phishings

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
Voodooshield along with CF on CS settings won't benefit you at all, I have used that combo before and prefer to use only one of them. If any nasty tries to execute, CF takes it down first, and Voodooshield generates a pop up, so it becomes confusing. Use only one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.