CleanWiz for Android (by ToolWiz Software)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesToolwiz

Level 1
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
Installed Cleanwiz, i liked the product very much, much better than cleanmaster. UI is very neat. I have one suggestion also can you add a shortcut for torch in notification bar? And the app size around 4 mb, which is very good.
No problem, you can see this new feature in next release :)

Reactions: souhrid

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
Can i make one more suggestions? :rolleyes: A secure file eraser would be a great tool to add to Cleanwiz.:)

JamesToolwiz

Level 1
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
That would be great James. Your rival cleanmaster also lacks this feature:D, this tool will come handy in android as it is pointed out by avast how easy it is to restore files from factory resetted android phones.
Yes, we have a tool to restore the file from device. We just added your idea to our develop plan. hope you can see it soon :)

Reactions: souhrid and Tr.H.D

catcath

Level 1
Verified
Feb 13, 2015
Just used the version 3.0.6200(not sure if it's the latest) for a week. Undoubtedly it's very professional, much better than Clean Master as everybody above said. Just some details still need some improvements. They are a small team, but made a big work. Great job!

Reactions: Oxygen and MalwareT
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.