Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Click&Clean is a software solution for erasing your browsing history and other tracks from your PC. The main difference from similars solutions is that Click&Clean uses browser's built-in ability to clear browsing history, erase download history, empty the cache, delete cookies, clear saved form data etc. without having to close your web browser and in addition allows you to perform more extensive cleaning using external tools like CCleaner or Wise Disk Cleaner.

The Click&Clean exists in several variations. You can choose the variant that suits you best. Brief descriptions of each variation are provided below and more detailed descriptions are given in the respective links below

Click&Clean for Desktop

Click&Clean Desktop Edition is a small and useful plug-in for a very popular tool called CCleaner. With just one click you can now simply clean your entire computer and remove all the unwanted and useless junk that will clutter your system if and when you surf the internet. It will free up more free space on your hard disk and your computer will run noticeably faster. We have created this tool to save you time and enhance your sense of security and privacy.

More about Click&Clean for Desktop

Click&Clean Add-on for Firefox browser

Clear your surfing history and protect your privacy in one click without the "magical dance with a tambourine". Advanced security features are available and all for free!
More about Click&Clean Add-on for Firefox browser

Screenshots :

clickclean_firefox_toolbar_menupopup.png

clickclean_options.png

Click&Clean Extension for Chrome

Click&Clean Chrome Edition is an extension for a super fast Web browser developed by "a completely unknown" company called Google. Add the Click&Clean extension to Chrome and delete your internet browsing history, download history, cookies etc., without any prompts with just one click!
More about Click&Clean Extension for Chrome

Screenshots :

clickclean_chrome_menu_75.png

clickclean_chrome_options_70.png

Homepage
Download

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
endejan said:
Nice! Thanks for sharing Jack, I might try this out and make a review on it :D
+2
Cool. Waiting to read your review.
I have installed a few minutes ago the Chrome Extension......so I'll have to try out for a few hours.The product looks very polished and well designed.
[attachment=615]
[attachment=616]

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 781
  • 2.png
    2.png
    273.2 KB · Views: 1,009
I

illumination

Jack said:
endejan said:
Nice! Thanks for sharing Jack, I might try this out and make a review on it :D
+2
Cool. Waiting to read your review.
I have installed a few minutes ago the Chrome Extension......so I'll have to try out for a few hours.The product looks very polished and well designed.

Thank you Jack for sharing, nice looking extension, will be adding this tonight and checking it out. Will also be looking forward to the review endejan! :D

Reactions: nissimezra

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
I use so many add ons. I really like Empty Cache Button, better privacy, and ecleaner for cleaning out the ones I have tried and things got left behind after uninstall. Check it out.

LochNess

Apr 2, 2011
Jack, thanks for info... I've used C&C with Firefox but was not aware of IE9 Download... I removed from Firefox because it 'crashed' on a few ocassions so I uninstalled C&C and reinstalled CCleaner... but, that was months ago... and, who knows, it may have been due to a conflict with another application... I may give it a try on IE9...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
In Scan for Malware when you click it will show Bitdefender QuickScan which is not bad at all for regular quick scan however no removal feature.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Vipersd : Way back on year 2011, I've used both on Chrome on Firefox which totally fine. It makes only just very little easier to clean those browser data.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@WinXPert : The main website of hotcleaner.com still active with the current tabs label from Chrome, Firefox, Releases, Contact.

Likely you click the desktop link which its no longer exist.

Silbee

Level 1
Mar 11, 2015
Why does the desktop version no longer exist? I'm really interested in that ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.