Solved CoinMiner / Tiggre!plock

alesssz

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone! I hope this is the correct section, if not, I apologise in advance!

I have a problem, Windows Defender (on Windows 10) keep finding 2 different malwares: CoinMiner and Tiggre!plock.
I find that weird cause i have Malwarebytes (premium) and the scan don't find a single thing about that, only Windows Defender.
I search something online and it says this 2 viruses can slow my computer, and in fact, I did find some slow interaction, in browser mostly (Opera, but in Chrome too).
In internet it says that Malwatebytes is a suggestion to remove this 2 malware, but it couldn't find them!

I attached a photo from the Windows Defender too (chronology)....any one have a suggestion for me?

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 16
  • Addition_10-04-2018 12.41.47.txt
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST_10-04-2018 12.41.47.txt
    124.3 KB · Views: 2

alesssz

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 10, 2018
It's from my browser...from the cache, I actually restore the browser to default, I hope this will resolve the problem

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    50.5 KB · Views: 15

alesssz

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 10, 2018
I did both: cleared the cache and restored default settings...I hope this will work....I guess I will wait 2-3 days, if nothing shows up, I can consider this problem solved

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.