Status
Not open for further replies.

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
Comodo v6.2.285401 - I found it online, is the new version?

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Yes it is,

FIXED! "Do not show this message again" does not work while updater is running
IMPROVED! HIPS menu item in system tray icon menu (advanced view mode only)

COMODO Internet Security 6.2.285401.2860
Download link
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/2000/standalone/cispremium_installer.exe

I see it yesterday when my CIS pop up to software update.
you can find about more on comodo fourm.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Source:
http://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-622854012860-released-t96696.0.html

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
I really love comodo security but currently having some incompatibility issue with it,after installing comodo IS my Windows 8 pro (64 bit) always says 'your pc run into a probleum and restarting' every time .To solve the problem I talked with a geek buddy but as soon as I gave them acess to my computer it restarts,then they asked me to buy a licence so that they will give 24*7 unlimited acess to my pc.I really don't understand these guys even if they can't gain acess to my system they want me to buy licence for geek buddy( I really hate them now) and finally after uninstalling comodo all problems were solved.Any suggestion to handle this problem?? I'm currently using avast free,but I really love comodo IS and want to have it back

Chiron

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
souhrid said:
I really love comodo security but currently having some incompatibility issue with it,after installing comodo IS my Windows 8 pro (64 bit) always says 'your pc run into a probleum and restarting' every time .To solve the problem I talked with a geek buddy but as soon as I gave them acess to my computer it restarts,then they asked me to buy a licence so that they will give 24*7 unlimited acess to my pc.I really don't understand these guys even if they can't gain acess to my system they want me to buy licence for geek buddy( I really hate them now) and finally after uninstalling comodo all problems were solved.Any suggestion to handle this problem?? I'm currently using avast free,but I really love comodo IS and want to have it back
Please try reinstalling by following the advice I give in this post.

Also, be aware that GeekBuddy support is a paid feature. Thus, in order for them to actually assist you with problems you must buy a license. Sadly, the version included with the free version of CIS is essentially just a very limited trial.

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
Thanks, downloaded and installed yesterday. First time with comodo

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
The only thing which troubles me with comodo is the fact that malware gets whitelisted by them.
Other than that a solid program.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Amiga500 said:
The only thing which troubles me with comodo is the fact that malware gets whitelisted by them.

Does anyone have a link to Comodo's whitelists?

I checked it before awhile back and I couldn't believe all of the adware partners that was included in it.

Thanks. :D

Z

ZeroDay

Is the whitelist the 'vendor n' file in comodo's programme files? If it is I'll upload it.

Z

ZeroDay

Littlebits said:
Amiga500 said:

I checked it before awhile back and I couldn't believe all of the adware partners that was included in it.

Here you go https://mega.co.nz/#!tNF1CZxL!UScKijFS-K72wj16DNBgfAN_tq9eiR1IvSviLR9MVVU

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
ZeroDay said:
Littlebits said:
Amiga500 said:

Here you go https://mega.co.nz/#!tNF1CZxL!UScKijFS-K72wj16DNBgfAN_tq9eiR1IvSviLR9MVVU

Thanks, however Mega will not let me download using Firefox, I had to use IE. I will look over the vendors.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.