Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.5.398119.328 is Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest28

Iv said it before and I'll say it again. Comodo has always had a broken antivirus they could care less on the development or improvement it's always been this way for years and years.

G

Guest28

The fact that a program even has that many bugs should be of great concern for your security. I'll just go unprotected.

Y

yigido

That's a great statement yigido, very funny!
Like your statement :D You are free to use Comodo. If you wish download buttons is there. If you want to improve product you can submit your wishes or bugs to them. You are not using the software but you are spreading such words on every Comodo topic! Nobody force you to use..you are free to use other AVs like Avast, Kaspersky etc.
Did you read that Avast also fixed 2280 bugs :eek::confused: See on ther forum: NEW August versions: 12.3.2279 + 2280

The fact that a program even has that many bugs should be of great concern for your security. I'll just go unprotected.
Yes it is big problem, do you believe you can live in 3065s :D

G

Guest28

Iv used comodo it's not my cup of tea. I play with malware every day and test products. It's still a broken product and that's my opinion. They only focus on one thing and that's the sandbox. If I could get $100 for every time somthing was promised to the users that actually works correctly. I'd have enough to pay off my mortgage.

Reactions: yigido

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Run full scan and your all unknown files will be listed as "Being Analyzed"
Then see the "Lucky You" counter.. if you have too many unknown file,
please give your API key to devs. They will check the problem on their side.

I did the full scan, after that I measure the speed of the analyzing, 2 files per hour.
Do you mean that I still need to submit my API key now when it is working, even if slow?

/W

davetenay

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2015
I did so, lets what that brings.

Thx

/W

As for me, it brought nothing. Almost the same number of unknown files before and after the submission of the api key.
Funny thing is that there are many windows apps among them. Also there are some files that I submitted since July and that are still unknown after two months.

Reactions: ZeroDay

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Nothing happened here to, in fact the validation stopped completley.
That is until I did run a full scan the progress started again, painfully slow but better then full stop.
I dont know if someone alert you on their forums when they took care of your key?
This have potential, but not at this speed...

/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.