Comodo firewall blocked 360 total security... How to unblock ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arin

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2014
I use 360 total security ... but today after installed Comodo firewall I can not update 360 total security .. :( I've tried allow applications method ...
2014-11-10_101744.jpg

2014-11-10_104420.jpg
2014-11-10_104447.jpg

Plzzz help me to what to do ?

King Kong

Level 1
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Perhaps set the firewall to interactive mode and restart PC as well as relaunch 360TS, wait firewall pop-up then choose allow 360TS to connect 192.168.1.*

* = whatever number.

Finally, based on years of Comodo IS usage, Comodo is quite buggy recently.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
This has been a long known problem. Comodo doesn't like Qihoo. It even blocks Qihoo's website.

Reactions: Kent

King Kong

Level 1
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Also, no matter how I tweak to allow certain Apps, whitelist them, under the hood, Comodo still restrict the Apps

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
i faced similar problem. Now i moved to Online Armor Free.

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
What operating system are you using? If it's Windows 7 and above, you don't really need Comodo Firewall. 360 alone is fine for your system, if you need the firewall to just block outbound connection of apps, then you can just download ZoneAlarm Firewall or you can just use a Windows Firewall add-on.

You can use the following add-ons:

I use (at the moment) Windows 8 Firewall Control.
It blocks all your programs at first and then you choose (only once) for every program (who wants to connect to the net) to allow or not.

Reactions: Av Gurus

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Try learning mode or something feature that allowed all connections/ disable firewall feature and test if problem persist. Cause likely if nothing works then its a built in driver issue that may cause problem therefore can be a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.