Comodo Firewall crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
I'm currently using Kaspersky Free with Comodo Firewall. I have added exclusions for each other. But I'm getting this screen frequently. Please help me with this.

xb5Xnu.jpg

Reactions: AtlBo

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Post it on the Comodo forum.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
I'm currently using Kaspersky Free with Comodo Firewall. I have added exclusions for each other. But I'm getting this screen frequently. Please help me with this.

Try clicking "click here" in "click here to view the files". Then just delete them. That's what I do, and the messages stop. As far as I can tell the data is meaningless. Comodo Firewall doesn't really have critical crashes to speak of, and protection is still in place when there is one. As a result, I don't worry about the reports.

I have had to reinstall CF v10 after a crash a couple of times over a year and a half but just over the top of the original installation. Just made sure to export settings beforehand so they could be reimported.

Maybe CF is detecting a Viruscope or other conflict with Kas under the surface. If the files don't come right back, you should be good though.

nishaddesilva

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 26, 2012
But are you using Comodo Firewall or Comodo Internet Security, from the screenshot I read CIS.

Only the Firewall. Don't mind the screenshot.

Try clicking "click here" in "click here to view the files". Then just delete them. That's what I do, and the messages stop. As far as I can tell the data is meaningless. Comodo Firewall doesn't really have critical crashes to speak of, and protection is still in place when there is one. As a result, I don't worry about the reports.

I have had to reinstall CF v10 after a crash a couple of times over a year and a half but just over the top of the original installation. Just made sure to export settings beforehand so they could be reimported.

Maybe CF is detecting a Viruscope or other conflict with Kas under the surface. If the files don't come right back, you should be good though.

Let me try it and see.

Reactions: AtlBo and shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.