Battle comodo firewall vs zonealarm firewall free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
Comodo can be tweaked to be silent and is excellent.
I haven't used zonealarm for many years so I can't comment on zonealarm.

hmido66

Thread author
Jun 19, 2014
how to install comodo firewall without comodo dragon and other programs that installed with ?
and should i make any change in the settings or configure any thing or just install and let it work ?

Circe

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 3, 2013
how to install comodo firewall without comodo dragon and other programs that installed with ?
and should i make any change in the settings or configure any thing or just install and let it work ?
select 'custom install' and only select the firewall that is unless you want to install CIS (Comodo Internet Security)

It sounds as if you have not used Comodo before, maybe best to use the default mode and just install without tweaking anything and see if you like it.
If you want some great advice read this, it will help you. http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-install-comodo-firewall.htm

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
ZA= simple, easy to use
CFW=advance, not easy to configure, many features, HIPS

but the question is, since nowadays almost all of us run windows 7 or higher why would u want to install a simple firewall anyway since the windows built-in is kinda a beast among simple FW's with much capabilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.