Comodo Forums Down

ErzCrz

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Getting this when i've just gone to the Comodo Forums. Hopefully it's just temporary so I'll check back later.

Erz
Untitled.jpg

curious

Level 1
Dec 18, 2015
This can be serious problem to users who use comodo products.. waiting for any news..
Hello and good day to all here , i use Comodo forums and it looks like its down , or it has been hacked by this "Instakilla" , never happened to me before in all this years that i have interacting with the forum , it is not a good image , for the users that trust in Comodo like myself not good at all .

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Yeah, of those you would expect it the least. This happened to test lab MRG Effitas also, a while ago. So it does happen, even to the best of 'em.

This.

It does still look bad... but the forums are not the priority for companies.

I once worked in a VERY large company... and the way we handled the forums at that time is pretty embarrassing to think about now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.