Troubleshoot CIS 10 and LoL HELP

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
I just installed CIS 10 and wanted to play League of Legends but when i try to enter a game it doesnt start.
I desabled CIS but still LoL wont start. Help me pls

Reactions: AtlBo

Hector1

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 4, 2015
In CIS 10 you have "Unblock Applications" button, click and see if there is LOL, if yes select and unblock.

Reactions: AtlBo
Upvote 0

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Uninstalled completely CIS but still LoL wont start :(
If ComodoIS had not blocked and quarantined any of the LOL process files earlier, then the issue should be independent of CIS.
Was it running perfectly before you tried CIS?
Either some network settings have changed, by CIS or otherwise? Or it can be some other application blocking it.

Reactions: Hector1
Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
If ComodoIS had not blocked and quarantined any of the LOL process files earlier, then the issue should be independent of CIS.
Was it running perfectly before you tried CIS?
Either some network settings have changed, by CIS or otherwise? Or it can be some other application blocking it.
it was running perfectly fine.

Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Reinstalling League of Legends may help.
welp this is the best solution but i wanna avoid it cause it will take me like 4-5 hours to install+update it :(
If you have some other solution pls tell it...

Upvote 0

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
it was running perfectly fine.
Is Internet connection working as usual? And do you remember if CIS quarantined any files of the game. Antivirus generally detect risky game files.

Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
This is what i get. Normally it would show up the loading screen and not that...

Attachments

• Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (13).png
    Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (13).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 506
Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Is Internet connection working as usual? And do you remember if CIS quarantined any files of the game. Antivirus generally detect risky game files.
Internet is fine thank god, if CIS deleted something then the game couldnt have started at all :)

Reactions: Parsh
Upvote 0

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
See if firewall blocked LoL. If not, try reinstalling game. I know, it's pain if you have slow internet connection but it's probably the only thing that will solve your problem. :)

Reactions: Parsh
Upvote 0

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This is what i get. Normally it would show up the loading screen and not that...
Troubleshooting is only needed if the basics don't work as intended, but without trying you will not know.
So you could spend the next 5 days looking for a solution, or reinstall within 5 hours and let us know.

Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Troubleshooting is only needed if the basics don't work as intended, but without trying you will not know.
So you could spend the next 5 days looking for a solution, or reinstall within 5 hours and let us know.
Well said. I will delete it like a man :cool:

Upvote 0

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Try reinstalling, I have LoL and CIS on 2 computers and they work normally. Or try check files in the game launcher itself.

Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
It just finished installing. Now it works like a charm :D

Reactions: Marko :) and Parsh
Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think you need to configure the firewall module of CIS to allow any connection unrestricted, or check for possible block ruleset.

Since any third party firewall by default may suffer some minor issues on the applications you installed.

Upvote 0

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
I think you need to configure the firewall module of CIS to allow any connection unrestricted, or check for possible block ruleset.

Since any third party firewall by default may suffer some minor issues on the applications you installed.
Its ok now, i reinstalled it. I had CIS and LoL couldnt start. Uninstalled CIS and still LoL couldnt start:(

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.