- Describe the problem
- wfc popup/block
- What have you tried?
- reinstallation of program, virus scans
- Current antivirus and security software
- AVG Internet Security
For the last week everyday i have been getting this block by WFC every 5-10 minutes. I have done both options block and allow and it still pops up I know this could just be a glitch with wfc
and it not remembering rules, So i have also tried to remove the .tmp file but cant as well, ive ran Ccleaner and it didnt remove it as well as ran scans with AVG, NPE, MalwareBytes and Emsisoft all
back clean. A google search also has shown no results. I have taken steps to try to remedy it by uninstalling/reinstalling wfc as well. any help is appriciated.
and it not remembering rules, So i have also tried to remove the .tmp file but cant as well, ive ran Ccleaner and it didnt remove it as well as ran scans with AVG, NPE, MalwareBytes and Emsisoft all
back clean. A google search also has shown no results. I have taken steps to try to remedy it by uninstalling/reinstalling wfc as well. any help is appriciated.