App Review Comodo Internet Security 6 Final Test-Inside Windows 8 VM(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
I

illumination

MalwareDoctor said:
thewolfsmith72 said:
I just happen to notice things like that so couldn't help teasing a little.
Comodo did a great job!

Its all cool. I do appreciate you telling me if there is a problem in a video I post. If there is ever a suspected problem in any of my videos, I see it as going above and beyond to let me know about the issue. The sooner I know about a problem, the quicker I can get everything squared away.

Comodo did do a great job, it blocked everything even the stuff that couldn't run to begin with. :D They have some minor things to work out for 6.1(mainly personalization), but they are getting better especially about the user alerts.

I'm glad you did not take that wrong, you did a good job with this as well as Comodo.

I run a single core system myself, and have found with different mixtures of programs running, it will tax mine, and have had to find ways to "tweak" some of the settings to minimize the load.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Well I finally got it installed on Windows 8 but I will wait until I get home to update & stay on Win 7 for now.I am at my house in Florida for the holidays and dont have Internet,so I am running my laptop off my phone with PdaNet and it just takes forever at times downloading or updating something for the first time.I did check it out after installation and I like the features.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.