App Review Comodo Internet Security 6 Pre-Beta - 5923 viruses scan test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
FYI: I saw some of these videos earlier today, when I was searching for Total Defense Antivirus. Appears that all videos use the same number of 5923 samples, dating back to Jan 2012.

LawnTractor

Thread author
Oct 20, 2012
I liked the VM Ware 18 wheeler. This reviewer has 27 videos using 5923 virus pack - some AVs didn't do so well.

KLMALWAREHUNTER

Level 3
Oct 20, 2012
This reviews dont have any validity, beacause are a pack of old viruses inactives, corrupted, or damaged.

So this reviews of the name "Antivirus X vs 93245435 viruses" are completly a stupid thing.

Its funny see how people without knowledge of any type in IT say "This AV is very bad because only detected 300 of 1000 viruses :dodgy:

Yes, learn to do reviews of Security Products or dont do nothing.

This is not for the poster, is for the user that make this stupids videos in youtube. :)

LawnTractor

Thread author
Oct 20, 2012
I posted this thing because it looked like an odd duck and just wanted to get some other opinions about what everyone thought. But the VM Ware 18 wheeler was cool.
Bty - AV Comparatives just did a review of MAC security software and used malware samples as old as 2011 to test them.

spywar

Level 11
Oct 26, 2012
Hopefully the author of this review does not take those results to have an opinion about the detection rate of an AV ...
1/ That's useless
2/ Samples are useless.

KLMALWAREHUNTER

Level 3
Oct 20, 2012
The dinosaurs infected his computers with this viruses.

virus.jpg
dinosaurios-santillana-del-mar.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.