App Review COMODO Internet Security by bbbbweb

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Oh stop already. This is the kind of talk that has made people hate Comodo. "But wait there's more". Every new version of CIS that is released comes with more features. But more features is not whats needed. Why doesn't Melih and his team address the bugs which have plagued Comodo for the past years. I am so sick of hearing "Wait till this feature comes out. Or wait till the next release". Comodo doesnt need a bunch of people going around promoting there product from forum to forum telling people how great it is or will be. Comodo just needs to get there act together and start listening to the public. Ease of use is what people want. Not more features they never heard of.

V

Vextor

Gday, nice to see my videos getting some attention. I do agree with DieselMan, that bugs are first before new features and eventually it should get easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.