App Review Comodo Internet Security Prevention Test (MrITReviews)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Feedback is always appreciated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Killer intro. Excellent review music. Nice review.

Comodo did well.

I know the standard tends to be ten malicious links, but I would like to start seeing 20 links be the standard. When Biozfear comes back around I hope he uses 20 links when he reviews Threatfire level 5.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Killer intro. Excellent review music. Nice review.

Comodo did well.

I know the standard tends to be ten malicious links, but I would like to start seeing 20 links be the standard. When Biozfear comes back around I hope he uses 20 links when he reviews Threatfire level 5.

Glad that you like the intro. :)
My Intro was made by Rozitus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrAr1HhUAk

I can start using 20 links in the next test I do, which will be later today. :)

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I can start using 20 links in the next test I do, which will be later today.

Fabulous. And you are efficient enough that 10 more links will barely add any time to the review (short and sweet). Besides that, when you use 20 links, a few dead ones is no biggie because you have 17 remaining, which is plenty more than 10.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.